• bradfitt

New dates announced!

Sadly due to the changing tier levels on the 30th December last year we had to postpone the remaining performances of We'll Have To Do It Again Then, Won't We?!

I'm pleased to say we've been able to re-schedule the dates for this Summer. The new dates are as follows:

Friday 2nd July 2021, 8pm

Saturday 3rd July 2021, 2pm, 5pm and 8pm

As we await further guidance on whether any capacity restrictions will apply to these dates we encourage you to retain your tickets for now. The Theatre will contact you again with a further update about ticket arrangements and exchange as soon as possible.

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All